Friday 23 November 2012

Tripping the light fan-plastic

One of the treats awaiting Worcester Parkers this Christmas is the new Christmas lights that we've been promised. The good news is that they're here and installed but instead of going for conventionally Christmassy theme such as angels, holly or even a snowflake they've gone for.... well.... take a look.

Apologies for the poor photo (I'm commuting in the dark at the minute) I'd have to call that "plastic and spiky" wouldn't you? If you can't tell what I'm referring to then I'm on about the things sticking out towards the top of the lamppost

Obviously they'll look better when they're actually turned on but I'm not persuaded that this is an improvement so far.

What do you think could make Worcester Park look more Christmassy?



No comments: