Thursday 18 June 2009

Fathers Day approaches

Nick from VoucherCodes got in touch with me today to mention that they have a number of Fathers Day offers up for grabs which might help if you're late in getting your Fathers Day gifts. The way it works is that you get the code from their web site and it'll give you a discount buying from that particular retailer, with the list of participating retailers including Lovefilm, Game and (more importantly to me) Hotel Chocolat! They also have a number of printable vouchers you can take with you into places but these seem to mostly be for restaurants. If you can't get down to the retail heaven that is Central Road in time for Fathers Day then this may be the option you've been looking for.

All we need now are some Voucher Codes for our local Worcester Park shops and restaurants and we're set!!

Voucher Codes Fathers Day Offers
http://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/fathers-day-voucher-codes.html

P.S. To keep my dealings entirely transparent I don't receive any money or freebies for passing this on and my Dad's dead so it's not much use to me anyway.

No comments: