Friday 1 May 2009

Yet another Friday update

Worcester Park Life
It's been a busy couple of weeks in the Brinkster household and this weekend promises more of the same but I just had to pop by and point you in the direction of the latest Worcester Park Life magazine, which you can pick up from selected outlets in Worcester Park, as it contains the "Directors Cut" of my recent post on go-karting and The Noble Savage's excellent first article in there. You can find mine on page 18 and hers is on page 22 though if you can't find a printed copy you can browse the pages online at the website (details below).

I hope soon to be able to regale you with tales of The Midas Touch, a review of my new camera (Panasonic DMC-TZ7) and my recent journey on the X26, to name but a few.

One thing I've been hearing is that some of the Hamptons residents are suing St James Homes because of the poor build quality of their homes. Before I put anything else in print do you know more?

Worcester Park Life
http://ourkt4.com/


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just thought I'd let you know, I popped into the Midas Touch last Friday lunch with my dad and sister and was pleasantly surprised at the food. I had char grilled chicken topped with mozarella, tomato and basil pesto with mash potato and a red pepper sauce to finish. Quite simply...very very good. We were the only ones in there at that time of day so we managed to get chatting to the head chef who sounds like he really knows what he's talking about and was a genuinely nice guy, passionate about food. Makes you wanna go back for more :)